Saturday, December 27, 2008

I think I lost a couple pounds this year...

This first one was taken about 2001 and believe it or not I had actually lost a few pounds before this picture was taken... we were headed to Disney for and Montana was about 6 months old. I lost a little weight and then went right back up to a record 354 pounds in 2007. Last year I lost and kept off 50 pounds and I'm going to call it at 94 MORE pounds in 2008 for a total of 144 pounds in 2 years. I never thought I'd be this close to 200... I am stead hovering around 210 and hope to get back into some kind of stable eating plan and knock off a few more pounds in order to break into "onderland". I feel great and am beginning to see a slimmer, more healthy me in the mirror. It's safe to say that if you're reading this blog post, you have helped me in one way or another and I just want to say "thanks!". I won't let you down and will continue to monitor my weight and eat more healthy. I hope to lose another 15-20 pounds this year, but I also plan (I said plan..) to hit the weights more this year and pack on some muscle mass so I might not be too concerned about my weight vs. making progress in my workout.

 

Oh, and that IS my "baby" girl... about to turn 10! OMG... I can't believe it; she is a wonderful child and I can't believe how fast she is turning into a young (dare I say) lady!

I will have some special news to share about her shortly, but for now it's a secret :)

TJ out.

No comments:

Post a Comment