Saturday, September 19, 2009

The books are here!

The 6 week cure book was delivered today (thanks buy.com) and so far it looks a little more daunting than I originally thought. Not impossible, but not as simple as your basic lo carb plan. It's been so long since I have been on a strict eating plan, I just think it is going to be a big adjustment for me. Nicole has shown some interest in trying this with me but I think Diet Coke is going to be the deal breaker. I am going to try the half and half suggestion for weaning off caffeine (start with half full caffiene and half decaf, then 1/3 caffienated 2/3 decaf, 1/4 caffienated 3/4 decaf and next thing you know you're totally off). Need to get a couple tubs of protein powder and some Davinci's sugar free syrups for the shakes during the first couple weeks. I plan to finish the book in the next few days and hope to post some more details on the 6 week plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment