Monday, September 28, 2009

Day one, part one

First PP drink was pretty good. Raw locally supplied egg, cookies and creme powder, HWC, water, ice; still feeling full after 2 hours so we'll see if I can make it until lunch.

Good news, bad news:
The good news is that I am down 17.6 pounds over the last 12 months. The bad news is I weighed in UP 12 pounds from where I had been weighing for 4 months. I was expecting to have gained a few pounds, maybe 8... NOT 12! It was obviously all my fault but I will not only live with the consequences of my mistakes but they will help provide the determination needed to reach my goals!

Here is the warning I received from FitDay.com when I entered my current weight and goal:
Warning:
The weekly weight loss for your goal is high. Most weight loss guidelines aim for a weekly weight loss of 2-pounds or less. To acheive your goal weight by the goal date, you would need to lose 4.57 pounds per week. Seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider.

No comments:

Post a Comment