Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Woo hoo, a contest? Guess my weight loss!

If you know me or have read any of my blog entries lately then you know I am on a 6 week journey following the diet called Six Week Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle. I decided I would start a contest to follow along with my diet and when the six weeks is over I'll pick the winner.

The rules are simple, guess how much weight I will have lost over the 6 weeks and whoever is the closest wins!
  • I will post my weight loss on November 9th.
  • My scales read to the nearest 2/10ths e.g. 254.8
  • Over or under doesn't matter, closest wins.
  • You have to leave your guess here as a comment.
So what's up for grabs? Low carb stuff of course! Currently, I have another copy of the 6 week diet book and a second low carb cook book (retail value $40). I will see if I can stockpile some other snacks and goodies over the next few weeks. If you win and don't want the low carb stuff, you can opt to pass on the goodies to a friend or someone else who entered the contest.

11 comments: