Sunday, September 27, 2009

Zero week down, starting week one!

I am officially at one week from when I drank my last "real" diet coke. I still feel a little more tired than I expected but I can't say for sure it is the caffeine since we have been fairly busy this week and I think I might be on the verge of getting sick. I played tennis today for the first time in a couple weeks and it didn't go that well; I didn't feel 100% and didn't play 100% either.

Tomorrow starts day one of week one of The 6 Week Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle; I'm a little nervous because I will only have ONE actual meal each day for two weeks. I think I will adjust after a day or two but I REALLY like my almonds for snack and my meat and veggies. For anyone who hasn't heard of this diet, the first two weeks are designed to detox your liver and basically give it a rest from all the hard work it has been doing. 3 protein shakes a day and one low carb meal with veggies and as much meat as you need to get full. I plan on making dinner my meal since that is the meal we always spend together as a family.



I've put on a few pounds in the past couple months experimenting with some new stuff and basically being half hearted with my eatin choices. Well, back on the wagon as they say. Tomorrow morning starts another chapter in this crazy weight loss journey. I need to "relose" the weight I gained and then lose another 15-20 pounds. My goal is to lose down to about 175 expecting to gain 5-10 of it back and level out between 180 and 185.

No comments:

Post a Comment