Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bacon and eggs for breakfast

This is week four of the 6 week cure and I am really loving all the meat! I have had eggs and breakfast every morning and it has been a great way to start the day. I used to not really put any focus on breakfast, sometimes I just had a yogurt or whatever but having a really good breakfast is not only filling but obviously gets me started out great for the day of low carb eating :).

Today was the first day I've been able to actually make an omelet, it usually turns into scrambled eggs somewhere towards the end... I went to Ingles this morning and they had some of the "ready to eat" bacon on sale B1G1 so I grabbed a couple packs of that to use at work when I have a craving for bacon. It's not the same as the real stuff, but will do in a pinch!

What is your favorite breakfast to get your day started off right?

1 comment:

  1. All-Star breakfast. 1 waffle, 2 bacon, 2 scrambled eggs w/cheese, hash browns - chunked & covered, and toast.

    ReplyDelete