Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm back eating again... 3 meals a day!

Well I stopped the shakes a day or two early, I just couldn't take it any more. I think if I would have been at home instead of the beach it would have been easier, but to be honest I was really ready to eat again. It wasn't that I was hungry per se, it was just that I wanted to eat. I think the shakes are a great way to stay full and get you started back losing weight. I think I could see myself going back to one week on the shakes and then skip right into the meat weeks.

Per the suggestion in the book, I am heading to donate blood tomorrow after lunch. They mentioned that you could down a caffeinated beverage before donating to help remove more toxins from your body but I don't think I'm willing to have caffeine at this point considering how long it's been since I last had any... :P The caffeine is supposed to help mobilize fat and aid in removing toxic substances from your body.

I am looking forward to experimenting with some of the recipes in the book. There are so many, I don't think I will get around to making them all in a year's time!

No comments:

Post a Comment