Friday, February 5, 2010

What is the deal?

So you've fallen off the wagon... maybe a little or maybe a lot. You're back on plan and feeling tons better. The weight might not be coming of as fast as you'd like but it's worth it to keep forging ahead. Is it just me, or do you get the feeling that you need to "cheat" after just a few days? I have found that days 3, 4, and possibly 5 are the toughest for me. When I've been lulled into eating foods I shouldn't, changing gears back to making healthy choices takes tons of dedication. It is so much easier (out of laziness) to just eat what is in front of you; what is simplest to "fill you up"... but it never does the trick and you're back for more. Kind of like when you eat out at a Chinese restaurant for lunch and are hungry again by 2PM...

So what challenges do you face with your dieting plan? Cheats, eating out, free food at work?? Let's hear them!

1 comment:

  1. My biggest challenge is sticking to "my" food when I still have to cook a regular menu for my family. I try to incorporate as many foods as possible that all of us can eat but there are many times when I have to cook different foods for me/them.

    I've been doing ok but lately I find my sweet tooth really nagging at me. I can only eat so much sweetened cream cheese. KWIM? I did give in and had a little bit of LC ice cream last night. It was good and no, I didn't feel guilty. lol!

    ReplyDelete